Home Water Visits
The Utilities Department offers complimentary home water visits to residents. A Water Conservation Specialist visits your home and evaluates your fixtures for opportunities to save water (and money) indoors and outdoors.
A home water visit involves the following:
- Identifying and describing the types of plumbing in your home
- Identifying leaks indoors and outdoors
- Evaluating your monthly water consumption
- Discussing the maintenance of your irrigation systems
- Providing information about low flow devices available to help conserve water as well as information about rebates, incentive programs, and water conservation strategies
The home water visit includes a water conservation kit containing: a low flow showerhead, a bathroom faucet aerators, kitchen faucet swivel, fill cycle diverter, leak detection tablets, and a flow meter bag (contents may vary).
Residential home water visits are complimentary to City residents, where methods to reduce water use will be evaluated and identified. Schedule a complimentary residential home water visit today.